Tomisian League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combo attacks..

Go down

Combo attacks.. Empty Combo attacks..

Post by mi0sev Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:33 pm

""Guys, any suggestions of what is the best combination of military offensively?""

We have this combo attack on my other account on another world, hehehe, it works really good, very effective:

mortars/catapults/rams = wall breaking units

swordsman/marksmen/bombardiers = assault units

here are some attack tips (for ground attacks only). If done properly your units will get a huge, extra bonus.

1.) 1st wave, send in all your wall breaching units, as much as possible. Those units are your mortars/catapults/rams. Every wall breached is equal to 1 wall level negated. Send in your cooks too, for added stamina. (Doctors works only half of machinas ^^).

2.) 2nd wave, send in all assault attacking units. Your swordsman/marksmen/bombardiers, depends on how much you have breached the walls (on how many wall breaking units you have sent on the 1st wave). You can receive a bonus of 10% to 300% damage. send in all doctors too, to lessen casualties.

This usually works on wall breakers and assault units.. great combo i tell you..

Steam Giants are good at both defense and offense but still i'll go for the above combo.. I don't usually do battle on water so im not going to advice on naval battles.

hope this helped you out..

Comments and suggestions are welcome for discussions here.

mi0sev

Male
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Gamer, Guitarist, Student, InfoTech
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum